Developer, Ruby on Rails
Remote position based in LATAM (South America or Central America)
Founders Workshop, a global Software Development firm headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, has been developing cutting edge Software on behalf of emerging technology clients for over a decade. We are currently seeking a Developer with Ruby on Rails skills.
- Update front-end, back-end, API’s, and databases for name-brand Fortune 100 clients
- Manage varied responsibilities, for instance one day take a UX design and turn it into a working part of the React app and the next day add endpoints to the serverless API to support the new functionality
- Work with our in-house recruiter on occasion to find, hire, and manage developers to help you on an as-need basis.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Able to architect solutions
- Conversational English language skills required
- Document/NoSQL database experience (MongoDB /Postgrese preferred)
- Webpack, HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS, Babel
- Must enter the word Pineapple in the COMMENTS section of your Job Application so we know you read this whole posting
- This is a 100% remote position in a fast paced constant communication environment that will make demands of you during our clients' core business hours of 8am to 6pm, MST Monday thru Friday.
- You will be required to share your web cam on all Zoom calls – No Exceptions
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet and a dedicated work space (with a door)
- 100% remote work
- Competitive pay
- Work with people who love what we do!
To be considered, click the red "Apply Now" button below