Appointment Setter (SDR)
Remote Position USA and Canada
Founders Workshop, Arizona's #1 software development services company catering exclusively to Founders and Startups, is on a rapid growth trajectory. We are seeking a Appointment Setter to join our dynamic professional team.
- Your goal as an appointment setter for Founders Workshop is to schedule appointments for the sales team.
- You will receive lists of potential clients from the sales team and will be responsible for cold calling these prospects. You will determine the overall interest of prospective clients and set appointments with interested clients and eliminate clients who aren’t interested (we do not want to waste anyone’s time with prospects who are not interested).
- Occasionally, you will use email to contact clients, both current and prospective, to answer any questions, schedule meetings with a salesperson, or reschedule meetings as needed.
- You will need to maintain detailed and accurate records for each conversation when you contact prospective clients and talk to them about products or services.
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Public speaking experience is a bonus.
- Great people skills and a real “people person”.
- Previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge of the tech industry is a big bonus.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented. To prove that you are detail oriented include the word "pineapple" in your reply.
- Proof of residency.
- Reliable high-speed internet and web cam.
- Super strong work ethic with a commitment to proactively communicate.
- Competitive pay
- Awesome team
- The challenge of making something amazing
To be considered, click the red "Apply Now" button below