Sr. Mobile Developer, React Native
Remote position based in LATAM (South America or Central America)
Founders Workshop is a global Software Development firm headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Our clients are founders who are changing the world through innovative software. Our team embraces the challenge to create something new everyday. We move fast and we work hard. We are currently seeking a Senior level React Native developer / architect to help our client launch a mobile app for the home improvement space.
- Help architect a mobile solution that will be deployed to millions of homes in the United States
- Translate specs into functional requirements
- Interact directly with the client through video conferencing and emails.
- Active daily communication with the team to notify them of your tasks, estimates, and status.
- Coordinate with various team members to complete tasks on time and in budget.
- Ask questions and make suggestions to ensure our client is getting the best software possible
- 5+ year of mobile app development
- 3+ years of React Native development
- Strong node.js skills
- Proof of skill through an online coding test
- Available to work 8 am-6 pm MST and responsive to team members and clients
- Detail oriented. To prove that you are detail oriented include the word"pineapple" in your reply.
- Reliable team player. Experience leading teams preferred.
- Proof of residency
- Reliable high speed internet and web cam.
- Super strong work ethic with a commitment to proactively communicate
- Bonus if you've worked at a start-up or owned your own business
- 100% remote work
- Competitive pay
- Awesome team
- The challenge of making something amazing
To be considered, click the red "Apply Now" button below